25th International Economic Conference – IECS 2018 – Student Section, Sibiu-Păltiniș
This year’s edition of the International Economic Conference of Sibiu – IECS 2018 – Student Section, organized by the Faculty of Economic Sciences, aims to encourage debates and exchange of ideas on the most stringent economic issues in today’s globalized world. The event will take place during 9-10 of May 2018, in Păltiniș, Sibiu.
Students can participate with a:
• PAPER (in English)
Papers will be written and presented in English and must comply with the provided guidelines. They will be sent to the address: email@example.com until 15.04.2018. As regards to paper content, we recommend to ask your professors / coordinator for advice.
All accepted papers will be published in Revista Studenților Economiști Sibieni with ISSN 1584-4366.
The posters will be written in English and must comply with the provided guidelines. They will be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 15.04.2018. The organizing committee will print and post them in the faculty lobby and on the official Facebook page (https://ro-ro.facebook.com/ulbs.fse).
Students will also deliver a short presentation about their poster (maximum 10 minutes).
Both papers and posters will be presented on Wednesday, 9th of May 2018.
No participation fee. Participants will get the program and a certificate of participation.
Both papers and posters will cover one of the following topics:
• Business Administration
• Finance and banking
• Business Informatics
• format: Microsoft Office Word
• page formatting: A4, margins: 2,5 cm left, 2 cm for the rest
• paper title: Times New Roman, 11, bold, central
• details about the author(s) (first name, last name, university, faculty, specialization, year, email address): Times New Roman, 11, bold and italic, aligned on the right, 2 lines from the title
• abstract: maximum 2000 de characters, Times New Roman, 10, 2 lines from the authors’ names
• keywords: 3-5 words, Times New Roman, 10, 1 one row from abstract
• body: Times New Roman, 11, single, justify
• bibliography: at the end of the paper, Times New Roman, 11, in alphabetical order according to authors’ name
• maximum 3 co-authors per paper
The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision regarding publication.
• format: PDF
• page setup: width: 42 cm; height: 59,4 cm; orientation slides: portrait
• text: minim 24pt
• title of the poster
• short presentation (max 400 words) in English
• details about the author(s): first name, last name, university, faculty, specialization, year, email address, phone number
• maximum 3 persons per poster