“Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Romania
– Faculty of Economic Sciences –
organizes on May 26th, 2021
28th International Economic Conference – IECS 2021 – Student Section,
The current year represents another challenging year for the entire world and for the global economy. It requires a continuing time for reflection, it demands new approaches, new ideas and deep community efforts. This state of affairs brings the need of suitable economic and social solutions that can drive the global economy towards a sustainable path of development, both on medium and long term.
The Faculty of Economic Sciences within Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu is organising the International Economic Conference in Sibiu (IECS 2021) and is devoting a Student Section that will constitute a platform to encourage debates and exchanges of ideas on current economic issues in a fundamentally uncertain world and society.
We are pleased to invite Romanian and International students, at undergraduate and postgraduate level, to present their ideas and develop specific academic skills such as critical thinking abilities, networking and socialisation, presentational skills and so on.
IECS Students event will take place on May 26th 2021, as an online event.
Students can participate with a:
- PAPER (in English/Romanian)
Papers will be written in English or Romanian, but will be presented in English and must comply with the provided guidelines. The papers need to be sent to the following address: email@example.com until 10.05.2021.
All accepted papers will be published in the journal Revista Studenților Economiști Sibieni with ISSN 1584-4366.
The posters will be written in English and must comply with the provided guidelines. They need to be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 10.05.2021. Students will also deliver a short presentation of their poster (maximum 10 minutes).
Both papers and posters will be presented on Wednesday, May 26th 2021.
There is No participation fee. Participants will get the program and a certificate of participation.
Both papers and posters can cover, but are not limited to one of the following topics:
- Business Administration
- Sustainable Development
- Business Informatics
- format: Microsoft Office Word
- page formatting: A4, margins: 2,5 cm left, 2 cm for the rest
- paper title: Times New Roman, 11, bold, central
- details about the author(s)(first name, last name, university, faculty, speciality, year, email address): Times New Roman, 11, bold and italic, aligned on the right, 2 lines from the title
- abstract: maximum 2000 de characters, Times New Roman, 10, 2 lines from the authors’ names
- keywords:3-5 words, Times New Roman, 10, 1 one row from abstract
- body: Times New Roman, 11, single, justify
- bibliography: at the end of the paper, Times New Roman, 11, in alphabetical order according to authors’ name
- maximum 3 co-authors per paper
The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision regarding publication.
- format: PDF
- page setup – width: 42 cm; height: 59,4 cm; orientation slides: portrait
- text: minimum 24pt
- title of the poster
- short presentation (max 400 words) in English
- details about the author(s): first name, last name, university, faculty, speciality, year, email address, phone number
- maximum 3 persons per poster