IMPORTANT DATES – will be rescheduled to October
- Extended abstract submission deadline:
- Notification of abstract acceptance/rejection:
- Fee payment deadline:
- Final paper submission:
The registration and submission EasyChair webpage is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iecs2020
- An extended abstract(250-300 words) in English should be submitted via EasyChair system, describing the aims of the paper, methodology and preliminary results.
- After the conference, authors should submit the paper presented at the IECS via EasyChair system to be reviewed for publishing in one of the IECS 2020 publications. Papers written in English should be of 6-10 pages long and must comply with the guidelines described in the IECS_2020_Template.
All submissions will be subject to a double blind review process and evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and contribution.
|REGISTRATION FEE||national/international payments|
The registration fee covers one conference package, access to all conference sessions, coffee breaks, conference banquet and social program for one person.
The conference package will be available only for the authors who attend.
|100 euro/paper/person or equivalent in lei at NBR exchange rate|
|On-line paper presenting author
The registration fee covers conference kit that will be sent on e-mail and access to on-line presentation system.
100 euro/paper/person or equivalent in lei at NBR exchange rate
Fees are not refundable.
Transport and accommodation expenses will be covered by participants.
Payments are to be made by bank transfer, as follows:
– in lei, into the account of “Asociatia pentru Excelenta in Economie – EXEC”,
IBAN: RO76BUCU1061215692092RON, CIF 32695895, Alpha Bank Romania
– in euro, into the account of “Asociatia pentru Excelenta in Economie – EXEC”,
IBAN: RO69BUCU1061215692093EUR, CIF 32695895, Alpha Bank Romania,
SWIFT CODE: BUCUROBU
On the payment document please make the specification: “Registration fee for IECS 2020 – First author Name and Surname”.