- Paper submission start date: 01.02.2018
- Paper submission deadline: 15.03.2018
- Notification of paper acceptance/rejection: 23.04.2018
- Fee payment deadline: 01.05.2018
- Final paper submission deadline: 25.05.2018
For online registration and submission, please visit:
All submissions will be subject to a double blind review process and evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and contribution.
Papers written in English should be of 6-10 pages long (Microsoft Word format .doc or .docx) and must comply with the guidelines described in the IECS 2018 Template.
Participants can send either an individual paper or two papers in collaboration. The organizing committee will not accept papers with more than 3 co-authors.
|Fees||national payments||international payments|
The registration fee covers one conference package, access to all conference sessions, coffee breaks, conference banquet and social program for one person.
The conference package will be available only for the authors who attend.
|On-line paper presenting author
The registration fee covers conference kit that will be sent on e-mail and access to on-line presentation system.
Fees are not refundable.
Transport and accommodation expenses will be covered by participants.
The registration fee should be paid after the acceptance of the paper.
Payments are to be made by bank transfer, as follows:
– in lei, into the account of “Asociatia pentru Excelenta in Economie – EXEC”,
IBAN: RO76BUCU1061215692092RON, CIF 32695895, Alpha Bank Romania
– in euro, into the account of “Asociatia pentru Excelenta in Economie – EXEC”,
IBAN: RO69BUCU1061215692093EUR, CIF 32695895, Alpha Bank Romania,
SWIFT CODE: BUCUROBU
On the payment document please make the specification: “Registration fee for IECS 2018 – First author Name and Surname”.