- Extended abstract submission deadline: September 10, 2020, extended till September 20, 2020
- Notification of abstract acceptance/rejection: September 20, 2020, extended till September 26, 2020
- Fee payment deadline: October 1, 2020, extended till October 7, 2020
- Final paper submission: November 15, 2020
The registration and submission EasyChair webpage is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iecs2020
An extended abstract (250-300 words) in English should be submitted via EasyChair system, describing the aims of the paper, methodology, and preliminary results.
After the conference, authors should submit the paper presented at the IECS via EasyChair system to be reviewed for publishing in one of the IECS 2020 publications. Papers written in English should be 6-12 pages long and must comply with the guidelines described in the IECS_2020_Template.
Participants can send up to two papers as a single author or in collaboration.
All submissions will be subject to a double-blind review process and evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and contribution.
The registration fee covers a conference kit that will be sent by e-mail, access to the online presentation system, and journal publishing fees (if any).
All presenting authors will receive a Participation diploma.
First paper: 50 euro/paper or 250 RON/paper
Second paper: 25 euro/paper or 100 RON/paper
Fees are not refundable.
Payments are to be made by bank transfer, as follows:
– in lei, into the account of “Asociatia pentru Excelenta in Economie – EXEC”,
IBAN: RO76BUCU1061215692092RON, CIF 32695895, Alpha Bank Romania
– in euro, into the account of “Asociatia pentru Excelenta in Economie – EXEC”,
IBAN: RO69BUCU1061215692093EUR, CIF 32695895, Alpha Bank Romania,
SWIFT CODE: BUCUROBU
Please mention on the payment order “Registration fee for IECS 2020 – First author Name and Surname” and send the payment proof at firstname.lastname@example.org until October 10, 2020.